Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: *Is bragging*

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    You've every right to be proud of them Laurie, they're absolutely gorgeous!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] They both look so cute [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks so much for posting that pic of your kids here Laurie [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  2. #2
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, Laurie! What beautiful children. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    They're gorgeous [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Thanks for posting their piccie [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you ladies [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I love those two to death... mind you, there are times when I would be very pleased to ship 'em off. lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PsychoSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol...they are cute. I have identical twin brothers who look like angels....but they are far from it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PsychoSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is them:

    fc1c5e1a

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by PsychoSG:
    this is them:

    fc1c5e1a
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Awww! Look at them! They are adorable [img]smile.gif[/img] I see that same devilish spark in their eyes that my daughter has [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, your daughter looks so much like you!! Your kids are adorable!!!

    PsychoSG (sorry I can't remember your real name), your brothers are CUTE!

    I wish I was still a little kid!

    Hugs -- Chai

  8. #8
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    What gorgeous children Laurie, thanks so much for posting the pic!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:

    I love those two to death... mind you, there are times when I would be very pleased to ship 'em off. lol
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Can certainly relate to that statement Laurie, lol [img]wink.gif[/img]

    PsychoSG (sorry don't know your name either) your brothers are adorable!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww Laurie, they are absolutely adorable!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks for posting the pic here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Your brothers are such cuties too Alex! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry! I can't help it! I took this cute pic of my kids on Saturday and I just have to share it. lol

    Here are my little ones, Vincent and Katherine [img]smile.gif[/img] *hopes you can see this*

    fc1c8d45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •